With a staff of over 120 Practitioners and bases all across the Country, Medicall Ambulance is always on the look-out for outstanding individuals at all Pre-Hospital Practitioner Levels.
We can promise you an interesting and challenging time with us.
In return we will give you access to training and development opportunities that no other private ambulance service in Ireland can match.
Do you think you can meet our expectations?
We are currently seeking to build up a bank of applicants for future recruitment campaigns. You can apply to join this bank of applicants by completing the online application process.
The online application process can be reached by clicking on the EMT/Paramedic/Advanced Paramedic link below (guides/samples are available at the bottom of this page, which we would recommend that you review PRIOR to making an application):
- You will need to create an account on our Traumasoft platform in order to complete the application form.
- Once you have created an account, you will be brought to the "Personal Details" page. You can enter/update your details there.
- You should then click on the "Application" button on the top left of the menu line, which will bring you to the application form.
- The application form will need to be completed in one sitting - if you leave the page, refresh it or lose your internet connection, you will have to start the application form again from the beginning.
- You will need to have electronic copies of the following available to upload as part of completing the application form:
- Your PHECC Examination Certificate
- Your PHECC Licence
- Your in-date CFR-A Certificate
- Your in-date Patient Handling Certificate
- Your Tusla Children First online module completion certificate
- Your Driving Licence
- If you have completed any of the ESDS Driving Standards, then you should have copies of those certificates available also
- You will need to have the full details for at least two references:
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Postal Address
The next two files are designed to assist you in successfully completing your application.
- This file is a guide to the process:
- This file is a SAMPLE of the Application Form. It is designed to allow you see what information you will need to submit in order to complete the application. You CANNOT print off the SAMPLE and post/scan it to us. We will only accept the information submitted through the online process: