By accessing this website you are indicating an acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- All material posted on this site is the property of Medicall Ambulance Ltd. (the Company), or its agents.
- Any written material provided to students via this website as part of their training remains the copyright of the company and may not be reproduced in part or in whole, or passed to third parties, without the written permission of the Company.
- Every effort is made to ensure clinical material produced on this website is as accurate and up-to-date as possible at the time of dissemination. However, such material by its nature is time-constrained and no responsibility will attach to the Company should it subsequently be revised or superseded.
- Links from this website are included in good faith to assist visitors to the site and help students to achieve their training aims. While every effort is made to ensure these links are suitable, accurate in content and appropriate to its aims and purposes, the Company will not be held responsible for such content.
- Any personal information gathered for the purposes of improving or updating this website (including from cookies) will not be disseminated to third parties except as part of such a process. Any information so used will be de-identified. No information will be sold to third parties.
- Certain training related information may require to be made available to regulatory bodies from time to time to discharge their statutory functions e.g. PHECC or HIQA. The Company will demand assurances, in writing, that any such information will be used only for the purposes sought and not subsequently disclosed or disseminated unless di-identified.
- Students may be contacted from time-to-time by e-mail to advise of changes in responder/practitioner practices or procedures, to advise of upcoming courses, expiry of certifications, etc.
- You may request to have your e-mail address omitted from such posting if you wish by contacting email@example.com and placing 'STOP' in the subject line.
- We will respect you privacy at all times
In the very rare occasion when a Course has to be cancelled or deferred the following will apply:
- The Company will make every effort to notify potential students and the course sponsor, if any, as early as possible (i.e., by phone, text and e-mail).
- All students who have fully paid-up fees will be offered a refund, or an agreed deferral, where a course is cancelled due to an act or omission of the Company.
- Where courses are cancelled because of unforeseen circumstances (e.g. weather or other event) a new date and/or venue will be agreed as soon as possible and students offered a place on the new course or a refund offered where this is unsuitable to the individual student.
- Requests for deferral of attendance at a pre-booked course by a Student will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. However, due to the need to observe strict Instructor/Student ratios, up to a maximum of 3 alternate dates will be offered to Students.
- If Students refuse more than three offered dates or the deferral request exceeds 6 months, their course fees will be forfeited in full. (Exceptionally, EMT and IHCD Conversion Courses are run annually/bi-annually, therefore only one deferral will be permitted for these).
- Failure to attend Courses with less than 3 working days notice, or an accepted deferral request, will result in forfeiture of course fees in full.
- Cancellation by the course sponsor will be addressed on a case-by-case basis and will have regard to the amount of notice given and any advance commitment entered into by the Company (e.g., cost of books, instructor travelling time, lost opportunity, etc.).