- To provide the theoretical and practical kills to enable students to lift and carry inanimate objects safely.
- Understand of the anatomy of the spine and the common causes of back injuries.
- Understand and practice the principles of safe manual handling.
- Relevant Legislation.
- Risk Assessment.
- Anatomy and physiology of the spine.
- Biomechanics of manual handling.
- Common causes of back injury.
- Common exercises for everyday use.
- Care of the back in everyday life.
- Practical Demonstrations and Skills.
Duration: 4 Hours
Course Fees: â‚¬ 60. Group discounts are available. See below for contact details.
How to apply: For further information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (01) 4 966 122.