By accessing this website you are indicating an acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- All material posted on this site is the property of Medicall Ambulance Ltd. (the Company), or its agents.
- Any written material provided to students via this website as part of their training remains the copyright of the company and may not be reproduced in part or in whole, or passed to third parties, without the written permission of the Company.
- Every effort is made to ensure clinical material produced on this website is as accurate and up-to-date as possible at the time of dissemination. However, such material by its nature is time-constrained and no responsibility will attach to the Company should it subsequently be revised or superseded.
- Links from this website are included in good faith to assist visitors to the site and help students to achieve their training aims. While every effort is made to ensure these links are suitable, accurate in content and appropriate to its aims and purposes, the Company will not be held responsible for such content.
- Any personal information gathered for the purposes of improving or updating this website (including from cookies) will not be disseminated to third parties except as part of such a process. Any information so used will be de-identified. No information will be sold to third parties.
- Certain training related information may required to be made available to regulatory bodies from time to time to discharge their statutory functions e.g. PHECC or HIQA. The Company will demand assurances, in writing, that any such information will be used only for the purposes sought and not subsequently disclosed or disseminated unless di-identified.
- Students may be contacted from time-to-time by e-mail to advise of changes in responder/practitioner practices or procedures, to advise of upcoming courses, expiry of certifications, etc.
- You may request to have your e-mail address omitted from such posting if you wish by contacting email@example.com and placing 'STOP' in the subject line.
- We will respect you privacy at all times
In the very rare occasion when a Course has to be cancelled or deferred the following will apply:
- The Company will make every effort to notify potential students and the course sponsor, if any, as early as possible (i.e., by phone, text and e-mail).
- All students who have fully paid-up fees will be offered a refund, or an agreed deferral, where a course is cancelled due to an act or omission of the Company.
- Where courses are cancelled because of unforeseen circumstances (e.g. weather or other event) a new date and/or venue will be agreed as soon as possible and students offered a place on the new course or a refund offered where this is unsuitable to the individual student.
- Requests for deferral of attendance at a pre-booked course by a Student will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. However, due to the need to observe strict Instructor/Student ratios, up to a maximum of 3 alternate dates will be offered to Students.
- If Students refuse more than three offered dates or the deferral request exceeds 6 months, their course fees will be forfeited in full. (Exceptionally, EMT and IHCD Conversion Courses are run annually/bi-annually, therefore only one deferral will be permitted for these).
- Failure to attend Courses with less than 3 working days notice, or an accepted deferral request, will result in forfeiture of course fees in full.
- Cancellation by the course sponsor will be addressed on a case-by-case basis and will have regard to the amount of notice given and any advance commitment entered into by the Company (e.g., cost of books, instructor travelling time, lost opportunity, etc.).
EMT Course Fees - Terms & Conditions:
- Payment of at least €1,175 MUST accompany course application, unless previously paid. This is the booking deposit and secures your provisional place on the course.
- Full and final payment must be made no less than two weeks before the start of the course unless a payment plan has been set up for you. Payment Plans are only considered in exceptional circumstances and must be agreed in writing in advance.
- Deposits are non-refundable if course booking is cancelled by student less than four weeks prior to the start date, as places are limited.
- Requests for deferral of attendance at a course by a Student will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. However, due to the need to observe strict Instructor/Student ratios, it may not be possible to accommodate Students on the next scheduled course.
- If a deferral is allowed, it should be noted that a second deferral cannot be facilitated and no refund of fees paid for a subsequently deferred course place will be possible.
Medicall Ambulance Limited is Ireland's only PHECC (Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council) combined accredited Ambulance Service and Training Institute.
Established in 1993, Medicall Ambulance Ltd is by far the longest established private ambulance company operating in Ireland. Today, we are the only private ambulance service approved by all the major private health insurance companies and statutory bodies throughout Ireland.
As a result of external clinical audits of our operations, and our insistance on high standards, we have been appointed as the sole approved provider of ambulance services to many of the private and voluntary hospitals in Dublin, Cork and elsewhere.
With a large fleet of modern vehicles, fully equipped to the highest European safety standards and crewed by our experienced, dedicated team of Advanced Paramedics, Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs), we have a clear advantage when it comes to caring for the needs of our patients and clients.
Our team of Dispatchers are specifically trained to deal with your medical and transportation requirements. Our new state-of-the-art CAD system (Computer Aided Dispatch) provides unrivaled support in responding accurately and efficiently to requests for our services. Mobile Data Terminals (MDTs) in each of our ambulances provide accurate routing, vehicle tracking, allow for electronic patient care reporting (ePCRs) and detailed journey reporting.
The entire process is supported up by our experienced and dedicated Operational Management Team, our Medical Director and our Supervisory Team who ensure quality of service and excellence in clinical standards always.